Crane Aerospace and Electronics total commitment to quality is demonstrated not just by the efforts of the Quality Assurance organization, but by the day-to-day activities of all team members. Total quality is built into each step of the design and manufacture of our products through the use of structured procedures, Operational Excellence and employee participation. Reflecting our commitment to quality, all Crane Aerospace & Electronics sites have quality management systems certified to ISO 9001 and AS9100.
We maintain a staff of Tool Champions who conduct training and Kaizen events to facilitate continuous improvement. Quality ensures compliance to specifications and certifications by means of training, process controls, inspection & test, and qualification activities.
Our quality policy. is to strive for excellence in products and services which provide both our customers and our company with a competitive advantage. Our long time customers know that we stand behind our products. The Quality Assurance and Certification application note provides an overview of systems, certifications, qualifications, standards and screening.
Our Lead and Other RoHS Materials letter clarifies our position on Interpoint products with respect to the use of lead, pure tin, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, PBBs and PBDEs in relation to EU directives RoHS and WEEE.
- One of the first manufacturers to certify class H per MIL-STD-1772 (Certification Requirements for Hybrid Microcircuit Facilities and Lines), December 1987
- First class H hybrid DC/DC converter Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD), July 1992
- First class K hybrid DC/DC converter Standard Microcircuit Drawing, October 1997
- One of first manufacturers to certify class K per MIL-PRF-38534 (Performance Spec, for Hybrid Microelectronics), March 1997
- One of the first hybrid microelectronics manufacturers to certify AS9100, May 2004
- Listed in MIL-PRF-38534’s Qualified Manufacturers List (QML) and NASA’s PPL-21. Products are qualified to Class H (military products), Class K (space products), Class II and III (medical products) production.
- MIL-PRF-38534 RHA Plan, DLA approved
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H certification
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class K certification
- ISO 9001:2015/AS9100D registration
- ISO 13485:2003 certification